- 6 days a week
- 8am – 8pm
- Attendance allowance will be given
Roles and Responsibilities:
Kitchen Assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist Cooks and Kitchen Supervisors with all tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly.
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing hot beverages.