To maintain accurate financial records for the Company and prepare financial and managements reports on a timely basis. Ensure compliance with local statutory obligations.
• Prepare Monthly management reporting pack for submission to Asia regional Office
• Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Prepare draft Annual Statutory branch accounts
• Prepare Monthly/Quarterly GST return
• Prepare monthly financial forecasts
• Maintain Fixed Asset Register
• Maintain and review Inventory costing
• Various Ad-hoc reports and projects
• Match Invoices to Receipted Goods and Purchase Orders and enter into accounting system.
• Prepare accounts payable payment cycles with accurate coding and correct authorisations and send to Finance Manager.
• Enter receipt of customer payments into accounting system and maintain AR ledger.
• Call customers for outstanding invoices and alert Finance Manager to any invoices over 30 days.
Responsibility and Authority
• Ensure compliance with local statutory reporting obligations.
• Ensure compliance with Enersys corporate reporting obligations.
Skills and Experience
• Business Degree qualified with Bachelor of Accounting/Finance and a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience working in a manufacturing or industrial wholesaling sector. CPA/CA qualifications are desirable.
• A hands-on position that requires working knowledge of accounting disciplines such as financial accounting, compliance reporting and budget preparation as well as system development and improvement.
• Previous experience with billing, AP, AR, Inventory, payroll, GST and preparation of monthly accounts.
• Well-developed business analytical skills with an ability to communicate to company stakeholders the financial impact of operating results and forecasts. A good understanding of business practices in a manufacturing environment.
• Good written, oral and presentation communication skills.
• Advance software skills in MS Excel,
• A working knowledge of ERP/MRP enterprise software package similar to Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, AccPac etc.
• Uncompromised fiduciary professional work ethics (legal & financial)
• High level of energy and drive with a committed to professional and company success
• Takes pride in their work and to ensure accurate and timely reporting