Roles & Responsibilities
Senior Marketing Executive/Assistant Manager is responsible for planning, and coordinating marketing policies and programs for an organization or for a specific division within an organization. To identify marketing opportunities and new target markets by monitoring consumer trends, then work to gain or expand market share by working with research analysts and product developers to promote products and fulfill consumer demand.
- Develop solid marketing plan for product with solid rollout plans.
- Conduct market research and build strategy plans in order to grow PCS (Personal Communications Service: a system of digital wireless communications, used especially for mobile phones and often including additional features, as caller ID or paging) viewership across local markets
- Define our company journey for the PCS – where do users watch, socialize and champion their PCS experiences
- Balance a shoestring budget to empower our users to become our greatest advocates in the market
- Establish and use KPIs to help us hand-craft marketing solutions that delight users
- Own multiple regional social channels and websites and manage communities with a players-first mindset
- Identify and assess existing trends, opportunities, formats, audiences, storytelling platforms and more, and determine when and how we will use them
Skills & Requirements
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience working in brand marketing, publishing and content across a portfolio of games, sports and creative products and services
- Hands-on and strategic experience in social media/digital/PR/communications
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Native Level Japanese language (Reading/Writing/speaking/listening) and Communicate Level English is required