Obtaining a Singapore Permanent Residency (PR) will unlock a list of incredible benefits for you.
● More job opportunities in Singapore
● Enhanced career development
● CPF included in income
● Less complicated process during change of job
● Will be put as priority for government education
● Able to select schools nearer to your residential area
● School fees for government schools will be subsidized
● Any subsequent child will have guaranteed allocation
● Eligible for lower property tax and public housing
● CPF Pension Sum will be allocated
● Basic Health Insurance will be provided
● Traveling does not require additional VISA
Having the option to sponsor your family to live with you in Singapore is another fantastic perk of
becoming a PR. With your immediate family members, you can apply for a Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP) to
allow them to stay with you for an extended period of time. They could also reside and work in
Singapore while holding LTVP without the need to apply for a different work pass. All they have to do is
obtain an ICA Letter of Consent (LOC). They are also eligible to apply for PR if they have lived in Singapore
for at least two years.
Are you eligible to apply for Singapore permanent residency?
There are 4 ways to qualify for applying for Permanent Resident:
Profession, Technical Personnel & Skilled Workers Scheme (PTS)
● Holder of S-pass or E-pass; OR ● Holder of Personalized Employment pass
Family Sponsored Scheme
● A spouse of either a Permanent Resident or a Singapore Citizen; OR ● An unmarried child of PR or SC parents through legal marriage or adoption; OR ● An aged parent of a Singapore Citizen
Foreign Students Scheme
● Foreign students studying with a valid Student Pass; AND ● Resided in Singapore for more than 2 years at the point of application; AND ● Have passed at least 1 national exam or are in the Integrated Programme (IP)
● Global Investor Programme (GIP) ● 13U/13O
What if you are holding only Work Permit and do not fit into the above criteria but would like to apply for PR as well?
Do not fret, we have just the solution for you.
In conjunction with one of Malaysia’s Top 5 universities, we introduce the Enhancement Program.
Recognized by MOM, the Enhancement Program is a part time diploma that you can take in 1 year with 5 different courses that you can choose from.
How does taking up a diploma course help you get PR?
By taking up a diploma, you may negotiate for a salary increment with your company along with an upgrade to S Pass or secure a position in a new company that can offer you S Pass. With that, in 6 months time, you may apply for PR.
● Business Management
● Accounting & Finance
● Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management
● Engineering Management
● Early Childhood Education
Contact our immigration consultants now to find out more!